Employment Type: Full-Time
Under the direction of store management, the responsibilities of the Maintenance person are the care of all store facilities according to company standards. This includes maintenance of floors, windows, restrooms, office and employee areas. Some minor exterior maintenance per store lease specifications. Other duties may include merchandising and customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Protection of company assets
* Ensuring all OSJL customers receive the best possible service on the sales floor and at the point of sale
* Timely communication to store management of any issues
* Proper attention to safety issues
* Other duties as required
Qualified applicant must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to perform these duties.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Prior maintenance experience preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to perform multiple tasks with an appropriate level of urgency
* Ability to follow instructions
* Ability to work productively in a team environment
* Must be able to speak and comprehend English. Secondary language a plus