Analyst, Document Imaging and Fulfillment
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Analyst, Document Imaging & Fulfillment is responsible for maintaining the integrity of inventory tracking databases and receiving tools. The analyst is responsible for generating weekly reporting for distribution to department leadership and providing ad-hoc data as requested. The analyst also supports project work and fulfillment requests as needed.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and update warehouse and other databases daily, including performing updates as needed.
* Ensure accuracy of inventory tables including real time tracking of audit recon requirements.
* Reply to all internal and external requests for information timely, professionally and accurately.
* Work closely with the leadership team to prioritize business needs.
* Be available to answer any database questions from team members.
* Generate weekly reporting as assigned by department leadership.
* Provide project support where needed, including but not limited to reporting, analysis and QA.
* Leverage available software applications and tools to add efficiency and accuracy to daily workflow.
* Provide support to external and internal file and document requests, including but not limited to offsite storage retrieval.
* Manage the design, development, and maintenance of sophisticated operational reports.
* Complete all assigned tasks from department Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Competency in all Microsoft Office applications.
* Competency in SQL Developer and/or Toad.
* Extensive experience with data analysis and spreadsheet modeling or reporting.
* Effective communication skills both verbally and written.
* Competency to design and maintain various queries and forms in Access.
* Effective time management to balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
* Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing and/or related loan documents preferred.
* Expert understanding of scripting in SQL.
* Analytical skills with emphasis on process monitoring and reporting.
* Working knowledge of BU tools (MicroStrategy preferred, Power BI or Qlik helpful but not required).
* Experience in records retention or inventory control desirable.
Shifts and Schedules: Shifts will consist of 8 hours paid with ½ hour or 1hour unpaid lunch breaks. Shift times will fall within 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST timeframe.