Mortgage Systems IT Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Oklahoma's Credit Union has been happy to help Oklahomans for over 60 years. From the beginning, OKCU has sought to keep people economically independent by helping them learn to save and borrow responsibly. We have over half of a billion dollars in assets and employ over 140 people. OKCU offers branch access at over 91 locations across Oklahoma and over 5,000 locations nationwide. We serve over 46,000 people who enjoy benefits such as low or no fees on services, higher rates on deposits, and low rates on home or auto loans.
At OKCU, we are happy to guide you through a comprehensive training program to find a career path that works for you. Experience a robust benefits package and have a little fun along the way.
The Mortgage Systems Analyst is responsible for oversight of the Credit Union's most important loan production systems. This position will be responsible for continuous improvement, solving issues, implementing projects, and providing support to ensure efficient daily operation of the credit union's software applications.
You really care about helping people in your community. You are always thinking of ways to make your job or life easier. You are the kind of person who likes to be held accountable, you don't want to leave anyone hanging! You love helping people do more with their money. You enjoy a happy place to work.
Join a community that puts people first, not profits. Want to learn more about who we are and what we're about? Take a look at what's important to us and hopefully it's important to you, too.
This position is located at our Capitol Branch, 3001 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC, OK 73105.
* Acts as the System Administrator to all origination platforms applying all product-related changes, such as new products, pricing changes and product modifications.
* Works to continuously improve all origination products.
* Coordinates all projects relating to upgrades and enhancements of origination platforms.
* Ensures data integration and communication between interrelated systems.
* Works with management to develop product roadmaps for origination platforms.
* Drives all new origination system product features and enhancements.
* Collaborates with Operations Staff to understand key pain points and develops improvement plans.
* Works with Operations and Training Staff to carefully coordinate the introduction of new features and enhancements.
* Leads Business Process Analysis projects with software providers to ensure all platforms are performing efficiently.
* Takes issue tickets relating to all origination platforms, and works with software providers to resolution.
* Works with IT Technical Staff to resolve internal software issues.
* Ensures all system upgrades meet quality standards through QC testing.
* Attends classes/conferences specific to origination platforms to gain the highest level of understanding.
* Participates in product user groups, networking with other clients to apply best practices.
* Participates in joint application development projects, working with software providers to beta new product features.
* Key mortgage origination products this position will manage include Byte, Byte Online, Velocity, LoanVantage, iOpen, CUDL365, CSI, Synergy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
* Three to five years of information systems experience preferred; or a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position, or the equivalent combination of college level education and experience.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES:
* Employee medical coverage 90% of cost paid by OKCU
* Employee dental, vision and life insurance paid by OKCU
* Tuition reimbursement program
BENEFITS FOR ALL ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES:
* 401(k) contribution of 3%, plus additional profit-sharing match of 3-7%
* Volunteer opportunities to serve the community
* Gym membership reimbursement
* Comprehensive training opportunities
* And much more
Oklahoma's Credit Union is an EEO/AA employer.