Employment Type: Full-Time
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2020, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive year
Old National Bank has an opportunity for a creative problem-solver to fill an Application Analyst role with an emphasis in OnBase support. This position will help the Digital Solutions team further transform the bank into a paperless company by building/supporting imaging processes, workflows and digital forms. The right candidate should be experienced in Hyland OnBase administration and workflow and have a basic understanding of digital imaging concepts. OnBase development/API experience is a plus. This position will actively engage with business partners and the Digital Solutions team to improve the user experience and drive enterprise efficiencies by designing, configuring, building and supporting our OnBase platform as well as other Digital Solutions applications. The position can be located within our footprint across IN, KY, MI, MN and WI.
The Application Analyst will assist in building the enterprise's digital experience through solutions such as imaging, web, and collaboration platforms, including OnBase and SharePoint. The Application Analyst will contribute to the design, configuration, build, and daily support of these solutions and actively engage with business partners to solve business problems. A strong passion to continuously improve the user experience and enterprise efficiency is required, as this role will work to turn ideas into deliverables and valuable business solutions.
* Design workflows, processes, and custom solutions to solve business problems
* Build sites and solutions in the SharePoint platform and support the environment
* Gather business requirements for business problems, document findings and provide optimal solutions
* Clearly communicate complex technical solutions in a manner where business lines can easily understand
* Handle everyday tasks of site maintenance, reporting, updates, and bug fixes
* Review and monitor analytics and statistics
* Ensure initiatives are in line with business needs
* Research new technologies related to the digital innovation and contribute design recommendations to management
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Creative problem-solver who can easily adapt to changing priorities.
* Passionate about improving client experience.
* Driven to create efficiencies that move the needle.
* Highly motivated, organized, and proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Willingness to accept and manage projects and tasks both large and small
* Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience creating, editing, and restructuring web content, specifically in SharePoint
* Application Analyst Levels:
* Application Analyst (Grade 57): Up to four years' technical experience in ECM applications, basic to moderate troubleshooting experience, performs standard to advanced configurations and upgrades, builds solutions and may assist with solution development
* Application Analyst Senior (Grade 58): More than four years' technical experience in ECM applications, subject matter expert in ECM applications, handles escalated issues, performs system upgrades, provides guidance on system design and solution development
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Development Team Leader, VP, to fill a specific position.