Administrative Assistance for Catering and Conference Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking Administrative Assistant for the beautiful new Barton Creek Country Club! If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
* Manages the database on an ongoing basis to meet the business requirements of the property and support company-wide database standards
* Communicates guestroom block requests and revisions to the Reservations Department or Group Rooms Coordinator; ensures accurate updating of guestroom room pickup in FDC.
* Executes Omni Hotels established procedures for tracking and monitoring tentative business and reporting lost, cancelled and turndown business.
* Generates and monitors daily booking transaction reports to keep abreast of new, updated and lost business on the books.
* Works closely with the Manager of Sales Systems to monitor and audit the database of accounts, contacts, profiles, leads and activities to ensure that users adhere to established database standards and promote/maintain database quality in all areas of the system in order to ensure consistent use and accurate reporting.
* Maintains and updates plan values in FDC, to include: Transient Protected, Group Rooms Budget (Rooms and Rates), and Minimum Acceptable Rate (MAR).
* Coordinates the application of Word merge forms and provides support to sales, catering and conference services administrative staff to ensure efficient utilization of merge documents.
* Prepares and distributes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and marketing reports to sales staff, directors, owners and the Corporate Office including:
* Group bookings pace, group, catering, BTSM & LTSM sales production (where applicable).
* Reports as requested by the Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Sales, Director of Catering, Director of Conference Services and/or other department.
* Maintains folders for and master copies of monthly reports for reference.
* Works closely with IT staff and vendors to troubleshoot software/database issues to determine if it is user error, program functionality, or hardware functionality.
* Assists in evaluating software and database requirements, limitations and functionality and reports enhancement needs to Manager of Sales Systems
* Previous experience as an administrative assistant is required. College degree preferred
* Must be able to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management, and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
* Must demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org