AVP & Note Officer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Note Officer is responsible for reviewing the loan payments, monetary transactions and reports related to the loan, preparing loan documentation, funding the loans, and booking to the core system.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
1. Perform daily duties, which includes conducting/reviewing:
* Call Back
* Monitoring of Flood Insurance Certifications
* Prepare/Review Certifications
* Prepare/Review Demand
* Prepare SBA Form 1502 Report for Paid-off SBA 7(a) Loans & Late Payment
* Review of Block Posting
* Review of Collateral release of Paid-Off Loans
* Review of Date Input: CIP & CDD etc….
* Review of Line Advance/Payment
* Review of Reports from Precision or Director for Note
* Support request from Loan Center
* Vault File Log
2. Perform Monthly/Quarterly duties, which includes conducting/reviewing:
* Collateral Follow-up
* Monthly G/L Certifications & Quarterly Stock Certifications (Conducting/Reviewing)
* Review of Cash collateral & Certifications
* Review of SBA Variance and Exception Reports
* SBA Form 1502 Reporting: Daily, Monthly & DDA Balancing (Conducting/Reviewing)
3. Perform other duties, which includes:
* Loan documentation using Laser Pro
* New loans booking & funding
* Renewals, Extensions & Modifications
* UCC: Continuation
* Pull out Rate Change Statements and review
* Upload Loan Documents to Image Directors
* Send Storage Boxes to Iron Mountain
Education and/or experience:
* Minimum 3 years of experience in loan documentation and servicing required.
* Good knowledge of bank documents and bank lending and credit operations.
* Present a professional image in dealing with customers, interdepartmental, and external representatives.