Documents Enrollment Agent
Employment Type: Full-Time
Optima Tax Relief's ('Optima') Documents Department is comprised of different teams--Mail Room, Document Specialists, Power of Attorney Team, and Document Enrollment Agents--each pivotal for the filing, distribution, and maintenance of sensitive documents necessary to Optima's operations. The Documents Department ensures all documents received are timely filed and distributed to the appropriate client file or internal Optima team, while maintaining the utmost care to safeguard all sensitive information.
The Documents Enrollment Agents are responsible for obtaining and reviewing accuracy of required enrollment forms, including obtaining wet/live signatures on the required Power of Attorneys forms that need to be corrected or are missing from clients' files. These roles are also vital in ensuring the security and proper filing of client documents to protect our clients' sensitive personal information. These roles maintain a Customer centric approach to retrieving these documents from the clients, but also stress the urgency to the client of this time-sensitive document so that Optima teams can effectively negotiate with the IRS on clients' behalf.
* Review client enrollment documents and Power of Attorney forms to ensure complete and accurate information
* Reach out to clients to obtain missing information, remaining persistent through the process and updating records as necessary
* File client sensitive, personal identifiable information, maintaining complete confidentiality at all times
* Other duties as assigned based on department and/or company operation and/or business needs.
* No formal education is necessary / High School Diploma preferred.
* Customer Service Experience is a plus, but not necessary
* Some knowledge of Brightmetrics and SalesForce is a plus, but not required
* Basic Google Suite, including Google Documents
* Basic Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel