Digital Health Software Medical Device Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Become part of the team
Patients, customers and regulators are all more demanding than ever. At the same time, life sciences businesses need more than patented drugs to keep themselves profitable. We're experts in biotech, pharma, healthcare and medical technologies, and we help clients around the world to tackle these challenges and more.
Our technology expertise helps clients harness data to understand diseases, run better clinical trials and develop treatments more efficiently. And by understanding the life sciences sector we help business pinpoint the parts of their operation that can bring the most value.
We help clients to:
* Speed up the journey from lab to market
* Simplify business structures to keep costs down and stay compliant
* Turn capabilities into commercial propositions
* Transform the business model to capitalize on their strengths
* Form new partnerships to make the most of discoveries
What we're looking for
PA consulting has an immediate need for a Consultant, Digital Life Sciences to support our pharmaceutical and medical device clients. We are looking for an experienced consulting professional with an excellent track record of operational delivery experience within the Life Science and Health Care sectors that have the following key capabilities:
* Design, build and implementation of end-to-end digital solutions to enable delivery of complex healthcare architecture and solutions, working in teams including clients
* Lead architectural solution design with health and life sciences clients in support of customer needs
* Good understanding of Medical Devices Software Development regulatory and quality requirements - i.e. FDA guidance, IEC 62304
* Broad understanding of one or more of these key sectors - Diagnostics, Laboratory Automation, Pharma, Life Sciences, Medical Devices and Digital Health
* Conduct architectural assessments to create strategies and roadmaps
* Cross discipline understanding; you should be able to work across hardware, software, data analysis and be comfortable working with stakeholders in these disciplines
* Strong consulting skills, including a high degree of communication and presentation skills, with the ability to manage projects, working with both people and technology to achieve successful outcomes.
* Commercial acumen to understand requirements and formulate realistic and robust solutions while appreciating and managing risk appropriately.
* Experience in creating new business and building strong teams, well rounded people leadership capabilities
* Group medical insurance
* Health Savings Account with company match
* Teladoc and informed Nurse line resources
* Long term care plan
* Group dental insurance
* Vision plan
* 401(k) Savings Plan with company profit sharing contribution
* Commuter and Parking tax-savings benefit
* 15 days paid vacation days with the opportunity to buy five additional days
* 10 paid Holidays plus 10 paid sick days
* Company and Voluntary income protection benefits
* Gym and health incentive reimbursement
* Pet and legal insurance Plans
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Annual performance-based bonus
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com