Client Support Provider - Youth
Employment Type: Full-Time
Essential Job Functions:
* Review client treatment plans and develop individual or group activities to enhance functioning levels in identified areas of need.
* Provide direct services in the client's home, school or community and document progress in each person's chart.
* Provide one-to-one support to clients who are in crisis or who need a constant presence in order to remain stable and avoid a more restrictive placement.
* Collaborate with family members and other members of the treatment team in identifying goals and strategies which reinforce desired behavior.
* Monitor and assist with medication administration compliance.
* Review client incidents with supervisor and submit written report as outlined in policy and procedure.
* Advocate for client rights and community integration. Preserve dignity and confidentiality of each person on caseload.
* Attend and actively participate in clinical supervision and program staffing. Provide input to supervisors and other treatment team members regarding clinical and program issues.
* Perform verbal and, if necessary, physical behavior management interventions as outlined in the treatment plan.
* Drive to community settings for the delivery of services and related program needs. This includes transporting the client in a personal or company vehicle.
* Meet administrative and clinical documentation requirements both in terms of content and timeliness.
* Meet direct service expectations in terms of type and quantity of services provided.
* Enter and maintain clinical schedule in ClaimTrak scheduler.
* Maintain and advance knowledge and skills related specifically to position or to field of work through regular review of pertinent materials or participation in training events as approved by supervisor.
* Adhere to the standards, policies and instructions established by PMHS Policy and Procedure and any applicable ethical codes within field of employment.
* Review and comply with the Pawnee Code of Conduct outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Other Job Functions:
* Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management personnel.
* Must be affiliated with a school internship program.
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Must also be at least 18 years-of-age. Post-secondary education in a human services field and/or related work experience is preferred.
* Strong oral and written communication skills using the English language required.
* Basic personal computer skills which enable the entry, retrieval and use of electronic data required; experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
* A valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance maintained in accordance with Pawnee policy and procedure is required.
* Results of criminal and all other applicable background checks must meet the approval of Pawnee Mental Health Services.