Manager, Enterprise Security
Employment Type: Full-Time
With minimal supervision, the position is responsible for leading Security Operations personnel in the monitoring and management of all security processes and technologies that reduce or remove security related risk in support of the enterprise and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Works with the Enterprise Data Security department Director to develop security programs and projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
* Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends or plans the implementation of new or updated technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies, and analyze their impact on the existing environment.
* Assists in the development and management of the security operations annual capital and operating budgets for purchasing, professional services and routine operations to promote fiscal responsibility.
* Monitors and manages production issues and incidents, and participates in problem and change management forums to meet service level agreements.
* Develops and maintains metrics that report on the overall security posture of the enterprise in terms that the business can understand and act upon to improve the state of security at Paychex.
* Remains informed on current and emerging trends, threats and issues in the security industry to provide technical guidance at Security Review Board, Security Program Team and Security BAU meetings to minimize threats and risks to the enterprise.
* Works with the enterprise architecture team to ensure that compliance is built into systems architecture and to identify, evaluate and select security solutions to met security/compliance needs.
* • Coordinates with vendors, corporate counsel and asset management personnel to establish mutually acceptable contracts and service-level agreements to meet fiscal targets and corporate information security needs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Computer Science
* 8 years of experience in Computer field.
* 5 years of experience in Increasing managerial responsibility overseeing the security and audit of data and information systems within a transaction based organization.
* Sail Point - Preferred
* RBAC & ABAC - Preferred
* Active Directory and LDAP - Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.