Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Executes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) across Paychex web offerings. Performs organic search analytics, strategic planning, and execution of optimization efforts in support of all external Paychex websites, in order to maximize returns.
* Works with Search Engine Operations (SEO) Manager and Web Marketing Manager to develop and drive SEO strategy and business plans for lead generation efforts.
* Executes SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and metadata, campaign performance tracking, and link building for Paychex websites to support online lead generation efforts.
* Monitors the usage and effectiveness of the various features/pages of Paychex web sites, utilizing various web metrics and analytics to provide information and recommendations to business units.
* Develops and generates weekly and monthly reporting for all major organic search metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other online lead generation activities to ensure ROI and search marketing goals are met.
* Monitors and administers web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools in order to identify key areas of importance to determine web optimization strategy.
* Supports business units with online marketing initiatives to ensure effectiveness of product promotions and placement.
* Collaborates with web designers and web writers to coordinate and perform website optimization through design, content, structure and site architecture recommendations.
* Collaborates with Public Relations, Product Marketing, and Social Media groups to support business objectives.
* Ensures Paychex keeps pace with industry-wide search engine trends and developments though collaboration with search engine partners, attending webinars and industry events, and conducting online research.
* Evaluates and leverages new features of 3rd party SEO tools to support online lead generation efforts.
* Validates data accuracy and resolves any data integrity issues between 3rd party applications and internal systems to ensure lead generation data is accurate.
* - Required
* Experience using a variety of SEO tools, including Google and Yahoo/Bing Webmaster, SEOmoz, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Open Site Explorer and Raven Tools. experience in B2B environment preferred. Experience utilizing Content Management Systems (CMS).
* 3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for moderate to large scale web properties. Experience using analytical tools .
* AdWords/adCenter certification - Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.