Residential Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Program Manager is responsible for a variety of management and programmatic responsibilities related to the overall function of the residential and vocational program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor operating and capital expenditures to ensure compliance with budget guidelines
* Monitor on-site finances for each individual ensuring accountability for all funds in a program
* Monitor all grocery funds/spending, review grocery recaps for accuracy/appropriateness and submit on time to accounting
* Assures all paperwork is filed appropriately into Docstar or other document storage programs in accordance with policies and procedures
* Coordinate residential expansion efforts by visiting potential residents and/ or family, assist in budget development, securing pre-admission information and coordinating the move of a new resident(s).
* Ensure that Team recommendations are secured in a timely fashion by offering technical support, obtaining diagnostic or medical services, and/ or securing the appropriate placements.
* Maintain effective communications with the entire team regarding any changes in staff in the program
* Participate as an active member of the Penn-Mar team and provide input regarding the direction of the agency
* Ensure the safety of programs are intact
* Ensure quality site monitoring services are provided, in part by completing a minimum of one site monitoring per month for each house under their supervision and completing the Site Monitoring form during each of those visits.
* Review and process all monthly paperwork submitted by Residential
* Supervisors, including bi-weekly payroll
* Ensure compliance with regulations for applicable licensing and certification agencies
* Ensure that the rights of individuals are protected and advocate for residents as appropriate
* Ensure staff are following up appropriately on all team recommendations and medical services needs
* Ensure all staff are following through on documentation for the individual's IP
* Ensure staff is completing all daily documentation including daily logs, chore charts, medication logs, goal data, activity charting, etc.
* Coordinate residential expansion efforts by visiting potential residents and/or family, assist in budget development, securing pre-admission information, and coordinating the move of a new resident (s).
* Monitor house schedules and arrange or provide, if necessary, coverage in emergency situations including the absence of a Residential
* Perform on-call duties including being available to staff during evenings and weekends in the event of an emergency
* Ensures completion of all monthly paperwork and maintains annual records for each site
* Assure all staff are up to date on all required training and provide appropriate follow up as needed
* Maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicles in the program
* Hire, train, supervise, evaluate and discipline (up to and including suspension of) staff under their supervision. In the event of an FWW or Termination, coordinate process with Human Resources.
* Supervise the Residential Supervisors in the execution of their duties and coordinate the delegation of Residential Supervisor duties when that position is vacant.
* Ensures all staff in their programs are properly submitting time and attendance of their hours in a timely manner
* Other duties assigned.
* Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
* Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
* 2-6 years of Supervisory in Human Services required or a combination of experience and education.
* Acceptable criminal background.
* Valid Driver's License with 2 yrs. of consecutive driving experience.
* Ability to pass pre-employment Drug Screen/ Physical/ Mantoux Test (PPD, TB)