Youth Apprenticeship/Student Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: 1011 East Wall Street, Suite B, Eagle River, WI 54521
Hours: Monday - Friday after school between the hours of 2:00 PM - 5:45 PM and rotating Saturdays 8:45 AM - 12:15 PM (10-19 hrs/wk)
Imagine starting a career that provides you balance between work, school, friends, and family. A place where you know customers are treated with genuine care. Peoples State Bank is adding a Youth Apprenticeship/Student Customer Service Representative and we are here to help you succeed! We're a down to earth community bank focused and committed to provide our customers dedicated service. It's in our name, Peoples, we're for people!
What does a Youth Apprenticeship/Student Customer Service Representative do?
As our Youth Apprenticeship/Student Customer Service Representative, you'll gain valuable skills in the banking industry to help build your resume and future career. You'll provide service excellence to help customers achieve their financial dreams. You'll do that by collaborating with our customers to help them process various financial transactions while recommending products and services that fit their needs - always keeping our customers in mind.
Youth Apprenticeship/Student Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
* Pursuing a High school diploma
* Customer service and cash handling experience is a plus
* Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment
* Good computer skills
* Positive Attitude and excellent customer service skills
Why should you apply?
* Freedom and flexibility to focus on caring for your customers, family and community
* Home for dinner
* Volunteer paid time off for supporting your local community
* Friendly team environment
* Career development & enrichment opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.