AIE Intelligence Integrator/Engagement
Employment Type: Full-Time
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
* Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other
analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
Desired Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
Required Experience: 7 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 2 years.
Intermediate Experience using Microsoft SharePoint 2013+
Desired Education: Bachelors degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Required Education: Associates degree with 7 years experience in an intelligence discipline OR High School Diploma with 9 years experience in an intelligence discipline
* Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
* Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
* Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
* Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well.
* Connects pieces of information that is available from different sources like field agents and form reliable reports on anti-terrorism and national security to deal with potential threats.
* Assesses the believability of the information from the reliable sources, collects it and validates intelligence.
* May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
* Prepares and processes foreign disclosure requests and proposes recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
* Reviews various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied.
* Verifies sources against product content.
* Maintains record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications, and responds to requests for data; proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program, and tracks and maintains records for decisions concerning disclosure.
* Possesses in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the releasability of classified information.
* Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph.