Local Van Driver, Non-CDL
Employment Type: Full-Time
A Van Driver is responsible for delivering, unloading, and may collect payment for product sold to customers. Other duties as assigned.
Sunday - Off
Monday & Saturday - Scheduled
Will get another day off during the week, but Monday and Saturday's will be required.
2+ Years of experience with Non-Commercial Driver's License; meet the medical requirements of the DOT; successful driving experience within foodservice industry.
* High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
* Valid non-commercial drivers license
* Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
* Must be 21 years of age
* Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
* Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
* Pass road test
* Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
* Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location