Business Architect, Connected Care- Government
Employment Type: Full-Time
Business Architect, Connected Care- Government (Remote)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Collaborate with Government customers to address and meet their growing needs associated with advancing their virtual care agenda as well as traditional care models leveraging the portfolio across Connected Care including informatics, monitoring and analytics, therapeutic care, mobile monitoring, telehealth, sleep and respiratory care and more. If you wish to join a team at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering state of the art technologies that tackle century-old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality, and better accuracy for individuals and families, consider joining Philips!
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in aggressively building upon our market position and reputation serving Government and Health System customers through the co-creation of solutions that will leverage the assets and capabilities to meet the needs of constituents that these customers serve while realizing the quadruple aim increasing market penetration in and across the Connected Care portfolio and to the overall growth of our business.
This is a unique customer-facing sales support role that allows someone who is highly technical and proficient with soft skills, to really succeed. You will be listening to what customers are trying to accomplish and trying to match their needs with the solutions that are available on the market. You will be helping customers find solutions that allow them to deliver better and more accurate care to their patients to improve health outcomes.
You are Responsible for:
Support the execution of account strategies across the Connected Care Portfolio
Support Connected Care sales team with technology solution sales leveraging this virtual-first, patient-centered health care environment across health systems and Government agencies.
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer's needs
Understand customer needs and determine solution elements for product portfolio. Provide ongoing feedback to the product and solution development and marketing teams on future product needs leveraging the voice of the customer and that in comparison to the competition.
Work collaboratively to recommend best practices
Work collaboratively with the services teams to provide custom solutions and support approaches that solve the customer needs including reduced administrative burden, address customer pain points and create improved data interoperability and transparency.
Establish Trusting Relationships with customers and prospects
Develop relationships with key Technical stakeholders within the customer environment included Information Technology, Data Science and Security. Execute standard design and interface guidelines in accordance with standard operating procedures. Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed expectation, including the establishment and execution of frequent cadence of customer interactions and stewardship.
Actively participate in this team-based approach
Support the customer across their technical, workflow and data needs as an extension of their team bringing forward appropriate best practices and recommendation specific for their needs and situation. In doing so, you will also positively contribute to improvement of critical sales and service key performance indicators such as NPS, close ratio, retention/persistency. Collaborate, validate and execute business plans while fostering internal relationships to support the deliver of value to our customers.
Own Your Performance and Development
Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines. Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions. Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
This position is the key interface with the Philips Connected Care and Government Sales teams providing technical sales support and guidance to drive market share. This position will develop a successful sales strategy to differentiate Philips solution technically, in both installed base accounts and competitive accounts. This customer-facing, technical sales support role teams up with a clinical expert(s) and sales person to help position Philips products and solutions. You are involved in a variety of activities based on understanding the customer's goals and workflow and provide recommendations to them on how Philips products can help them deliver more effective and efficient patient care.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Science related field; Master's Preferred
* 8+ Years as a lead software engineer, software architect on enterprise grade software platforms, business architecture or product ownership.
* Business Architecture, PMI, Lean designation or Six Sigma black belt certification required
* SAFe Certification required
* CCNA, Windows, or other technical certification preferred
* Experience working with AutoCAD and Visio required
* 10+ years of relevant customer-facing experience on Large Scale ($100M+ deals) in the pre-sales or post-sales program management experience
* Experience working with Government agencies (VA, DOD, HHS, etc.)
* Confirmed domain experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Record), HL7 and FHIR integrations and focus on interoperability, including hands-on customer implementation experience
* Experience in critical customer interactions, solution or insight sales, presentations, negotiations and documentation skills with proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects
* Exceptional business acumen, strategic thinking, financial analytical skills and decision-making skills.
* Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a 'take charge' attitude with teamwork and collaboration
* Process improvement, design and project management skills; including ability to lead and influence in a matrixed environment
* Exceptional facilitator, collaborator and communicator with top-notch critical thinking skills
* Experience w/ external benchmarking and customer research to establish program goals and strategies
* Experience making recommendations to Leadership, steering team and guiding executive level alignment through communications and change management strategies.
* Ability to Influence stakeholders in a clear, confident and collaborative manner when articulating concepts, challenges, complexities in order to drive standards and best practices.
* Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams (e.g. Product, Client Experience, IT) to ensure successful design and delivery of solutions
* Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)