Looking for a way to make some extra cash? Only have limited hours available to work? Looking for a career? We have the position for you!
We offer candidates:
• The ability to set your own schedule
• Competitive wages (Earn up to $20.00 per hour during peak revenue periods*)
• A great work atmosphere
• Perks program that offers up to 15% on oil changes, service, tires, auto parts, cell phone plans and much more!
*Includes hourly wage rate, tips and mileage reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.Requirements
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority.
• You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
• Must have two years driving experience with minimally a probationary license
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.Additional Information
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company - and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you.
Local and National Savings at your favorite places
Voluntary Vision and Dental Insurance
Career Path and College Credits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer