Employment Type: Full-Time
Planned Systems International (PSI), a Government Contractor, has an immediate opportunity available for a skilled, knowledgeable and experienced Master Scheduler to support the Department of State on the Protected Health Information Management Services (PHIMS) contract. This includes supporting the overall performance and success of the project by providing a wide range of IT Services, to the Department of State Bureau of Medical Services (MED). The primary effort is the implementation of an Electronic Health Record System for the DoS through a contract with another government contractor. Our efforts include, but may not be limited to, support in areas related to program management; workflow standardization; help desk support, IT technical support such as configuration and integration of cloud services, training; deployment readiness; and testing.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
* Providing advanced level Microsoft Project planning, scheduling, and oversight support for a variety of testing projects and activities for the contract.
* Building relationships within a team of co-workers to ensure cooperation and overall adherence to our scheduled commitments.
* Providing support to the overall program by monitoring and creating quarterly activities to capture the work against the ongoing operation.
* Conducting project planning meetings where input from stakeholders is solicited to identify tasks, milestones, activity durations, and resources to be included and updated in the schedule/IMS.
* Baselining initial schedules in Microsoft Project and then maintaining schedules by monitoring, controlling, and updating progress and approved schedule changes throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
* Providing scheduling support to technical subject matter experts in testing efforts; ensuring schedules, requirements, and quality deliverables are met; and assisting with resource management, task management, etc.
* Designing and executing Microsoft Project reports (basic or complex) to stakeholders, as requested.
* Contributing to or taking the lead in recommending, analyzing, and documenting project planning, process improvement, and best practices requiring idea generation and discussions, forward thinking, and thorough, clear, and concise technical writing with the goal of improving the stakeholders' access to critical information in the scheduling system.
* Providing excellent customer service involving attention to detail, and prompt communication with all contract resources.
* Leading and/or participating in planning the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly tasks for the scheduling team.
* 3+ Years experienced as a Master Scheduler for multi-year high profile projects with attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas to a variety of staff members including leadership
* Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage large volumes of incoming scheduling data
* Strong analytical skills
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency with MS Project/MS Project Server
* Experience creating and editing dependencies as well as Critical Path
* Experience using SharePoint and MS Teams
* Experience developing or revising Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Holds advanced Microsoft user certification(s) for MSP or other comparable certification
* Holds the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) certification or other comparable certification
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients' businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.