Employment Type: Full-Time
PMG is looking for a Media Lead to join our growing programmatic team. The Programmatic Media Lead is responsible for all aspects of campaign implementation: delivering media strategy, optimization oversight, hind-sighting, and overseeing a programmatic media manager.
* Manage day-to-day operations of Programmatic Media campaigns including full funnel planning, roadmaps, creative strategy, optimization, and analysis of weekly performance and trends
* Manage team's day-to-day work and their overall professional development
* Expected to help drive overall business strategy in collaboration with client senior executives
* Communicate day-to-day programmatic strategy and campaign updates to clients via weekly calls, emails and in-person meetings
* Collaborate with creative, analytics, & development internal teams to drive client strategy
* Develop the overarching Programmatic Media strategic roadmap and testing plans while ensuring daily projects drive towards it
* Identify growth opportunities and implement initiatives to ensure client's goals are met while executing daily campaign management tactics
* Lead team meetings and brainstorms
* Develop relationships with senior level client contacts
* Identify growth opportunities and implementing initiatives to ensure client's goals are met
Skills & Experience:
* 7+ years of related work experience, plus 2+ years of supervisory experience
* Integration of creative and media strategy
* Full funnel media planning experience
* Experience in private deal curation and negotiation
* Strong interpersonal and training skills
* High level of emotional intelligence
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player
* Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL
* Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights, along with its proprietary marketing intelligence platform Alli, to deliver Digital Made for Humans™. With offices in New York, London, Dallas, Austin, and Fort Worth, our team is made up of 350+ employees globally, and our work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Cole Haan, Old Navy, Sephora, SurveyMonkey, and TikTok runs in 50+ countries and has received top industry recognitions including Cannes Lions and Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Adweek as one of the fastest-growing companies nationwide - and named Adweek's 2021 Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2020 Independent Agency of the Year - PMG has grown due to its commitments to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. But it's the investment PMG makes in its people that has led it to be named among Ad Age's Best Places to Work six years in a row, including #1 in 2021.
In alignment with its core value to always change for the better, PMG seeks to create a more diverse and inclusive culture, and it is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.