Restaurant Manager - R6D12 - Tampa/ Brandon/ Wesley Chapel/ Oldsmar, Fl
Employment Type: Full-Time
Be a Part of the Fiesta...
Come Join The Pollo Nation!
You will need an email account click here to create one if you do not currently have one: Create Email Account
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character
Responsible for achieving the restaurant's annual sales and profit plan. Directs the daily operation and maintenance of a single assigned restaurant in accordance with established policies and procedures. Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices. Recruits and trains staff.
In accordance with the goals of the company, they are responsible for managing all aspects of their restaurant including, but not limited to: restaurant operations, financial performance, management/staff development, customer satisfaction, quality standards, sales & marketing, and general communications with employees, vendors, customers, and corporate support staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensures the restaurant is accountable for the successful execution of all quality operating systems.
* Evaluates the performance and submits wage increases for hourly team members. Reviews the evaluations submitted by Assistant Manager. Initiates disciplinary action and/or termination for hourly team members; responsible for reviewing discipline issued by Assistant Manager for consistency and legal compliance. Initiates disciplinary action and makes recommendation for termination of assistant managers. Responsible for store Profit and Loss statement.
* Supervise and direct subordinate staff (Assistant Manager and hourly team members) to assure guests are treated promptly and courteously; products are prepared as specified in both quality and quantity and the restaurant is maintained properly. Adherence to all standards for food safety and sanitation and make sure restaurant is maintained in clean and attractive manner.
* Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, orientation and training for Assistant Manager, Shift/Team Leaders as well as all hourly team members. Establish and maintain staffing levels through effective planning, which will help ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant in accordance with company policy and the respective state and federal laws.
* Ensures proper execution of all accounting functions and complies with internal audit guidelines (i.e. checks signed on a timely basis, proper invoice coding, coupons and voids, deposit procedures, etc.).
* Achieves all budgeted sales and EBITDA restaurant objectives.
* Conducts frequent evaluation updates and a formal, annual performance review for all managers and staff outlining strengths, opportunity areas, and merit recommendations.
* Responsible for execution of company marketing programs. Ensures all procedures are communicated to Assistant Manager and hourly team members for procedures related to all marketing programs.
* Maintains restaurant equipment and facility per company guidelines; contacts Division Leaders and Service Techs for needed repairs.
* Performs regular administrative tasks including: new hire paperwork, all actions related to payroll (terminations, leave of absence, transfers, etc.), inventory ordering, register and safe audits, deposit of company funds, proper accounting of restaurant funds, hourly employee schedules, management schedules, reporting all guest and employee accidents. Responds, investigates and resolves guest and employee complaints.
* Attend regularly scheduled store, market and company meetings, training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc.). Responsible for tracking of alcohol, food safety and other certifications. Schedules assistants for market and company meetings and training sessions and reviews upon their return.
* Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly inventory, and research of store profit and loss statement. Responsible for teaching Assistant Managers how to read, research and investigate issues on the restaurant Profit and Loss statements and reacts to any discrepancies and does proper research.
* Plans, coordinates and implements local store marketing activities to promote products and services.
* Maintains proper follow through and execution of all Human Resources administration and legal compliance including, but not limited to: proper orientation, interviewing and hiring, new hire documentation, counseling, performance reviews, HR audits, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.
Will supervise restaurant staff of more than 15 team members
Will supervise management team of 1-2 managers (2 or more for higher volume restaurants)
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and / or ability.
EDUCATION and/or SKILS and EXPERIENCE:
* Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Hospitality preferred. High School degree or equivalent required.
* Capable of adapting to business needs and solving problems quickly and efficiently.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
* Ability to fluently understand Profit & Loss statements, costs controls, and restaurant operations.
* Focuses on 'over the top' guest service experiences.
* Demonstrates highly motivated, energetic, and engaging characteristics.
* Minimum 5 years working in a restaurant environment, showing career progression and verifiable results.
* Minimum 3 years as a General Manager of a quick casual or quick serve environment.
* Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and back of house restaurant systems such as labor schedulers, inventory tracking systems, ordering, etc.
* Ability to comfortably speak, write, and comprehend English in a business setting.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills.
* Must have good customer service skills.
* Must be able to perceive and react to the needs of others.
* Must be organized, flexible and able to deal with various personalities.
* Basic computer skills
* Excel knowledge preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Temperature controlled restaurant.
* The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
* Computer, fax, calculator, copier, phone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current employee, please apply using the internal application process. Reach out to your manager for more information