Registered Nurse Dialysis - PRN Days - Victoria Rehab
Employment Type: Full-Time
Registered Nurse - Dialysis
PRN 8 Hours / Day
Flexible Work Schedule
Post Acute Medical, LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Registered Nurse - Dialysis is responsible for:
* Performing 1:1 dialysis in patient rooms
* Covering complex and routine Hemodialysis treatments
* Working independently in an in-patient environment
The Registered Nurse - Dialysis must:
* Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State in which the facility is located
* Have a minimum of 2years of experience in dialysis
* Be a self-starter
* Have a current CPR certification and maintains same
* ACLS certification is mandatory (New employees will have 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS certification)
* Having prior LTACH / Rehab / Medical-Surgery experience is preferred