Clinical Data Quality Associate - Lenexa, KS
Employment Type: Full-Time
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
* Act as a Lead Clinical Data Quality Associate for studies assigned
* Reporting project status and quality reports to Data Manager or Clinic Functional Manager
* Reporting error trends to Clinic Functional Manager
* Training other staff members on data entry and study specific instructions
* May conduct database system training for MRAs (Oracle Clinical, Client Systems)
* Quality check on the transcription from source documents to CRFs
* Create data-entry instructions and study specific instructions
* Identify and rectify data entry errors through data reconciliation
* Ensure query coordination process is followed for specific studies assigned
* Maintaining the archival of clinic studies that are off site, or ready to be shipped off site
* Inventory shipment before sending off site
* Contact vendor for shipment pick up, as needed
* Maintain archiving logs for studies that have been shipped off site
* Recall archived items from off site location per request
* Participates in monitoring visits to ensure all activities from set up to close out are conducted.
* Ensure all required documents are in order and provided in a timely manner
* Ensure all queries have been resolved before monitoring visit occurs
* At agreed time points, interact with the monitor to clarify questions
* Ensure all study documents are filed in the appropriate location
* Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language
* 1-2 years work experience in data entry
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
* High School Diploma, G.E.D., or secondary vocational education require
Benefits of Working in ICON:Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.