Manager, Provider Enrollment
Employment Type: Full-Time
As the leading payments company in healthcare, we price, pay and explain healthcare for payers, providers, and healthcare consumers. Zelis was founded on a belief there is a better way to determine the cost of a healthcare claim, manage payment-related data, and make the payment because more affordable and transparent care is good for all of us. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, Blues plans, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, 1.5 million providers and millions of members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and an integrated pre-payment through payments platform to manage the complete payment process.
Zelis requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon hire.
Zelis is intensely focused on combining our entrepreneurial spirit with our deep healthcare technology expertise to keep our Company and Clients at the forefront of innovation. We have an exceptional opportunity for a Manager level role where you would play a key role at a well-established Private Equity (PE)-backed healthcare technology growth company. The right candidate will be energized by a fast-paced, high-growth, PE-backed environment combined with a great company culture.
The Provider Enrollment Manager will serve as a key member of the Provider Network team. This individual will establish targets and performance monitoring as well as identifying and managing provider retention, while carrying the voice of the customer internally for medical and dental providers. Success will be measured based on growth of the electronic payments program.
* Managing and directing team of provider enrollment reps
* Manage and execute provider enrollment value proposition
* Outline and lead strategy for value through automated patient clearing or other interface value-adds
* Build strategy for clearinghouse focus for medical
* Responsible for provider enrollment strategy, focused on maximizing provider value and revenue
* Collaborate with product, provider-facing, regulatory, legal, marketing and service teams
* Serve as face of business for medical providers, including partnership with account management with client meetings
* Articulate provider enrollment metrics and focus
* Ensure delivery on the promise for the client
* Attend various medical conferences around top medical clients and prospects
* Thinks creatively and takes initiative to drive results
* Collaborates effectively and elevates peers and stakeholders in addition to delivering outcomes
* Easily manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and stakeholders and leverages resources effectively
* Thrives under pressure, navigate a matrixed environment and meet tight deadlines
* Assesses data and information feeds and makes recommendations based on trends and projections
* Delivers results in timely fashion
* Attention to detail and concern for impact is essential
* Acts in a leadership capacity as the lead support for a critical business unit team; ability to interact with Executive Leadership Team (ELT) level and demonstrate confidence in working with all constituents
* Keeps key stakeholders aware and involved in critical business objectives
* Proactive leader with drive for success; results driven
* Ability to effectively win over internal and external leaders across a wide range of staff and management positions and/or functional groups
* Effectively communicates with others by giving and receiving feedback
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
* 5+ years' experience in business development or account management in medical payments, medical revenue cycle, cost management or SaaS
* 3-5 years Supervisory experience
* 3 to 5 years of medical market experience working directly with medical practices and/or hospital systems
* Proficiency and experience with Salesforce or similar CRM platform
* Prior PE or public company experience preferred
* Exceptional PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline preferred
* Travel requirements to (primarily) domestic destinations should not exceed 10%.
* A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside of the usual parameters can/will occur based upon the overall needs of the integration, where deadlines exist and when necessary due to the needs of the integration team
* A standard business environment exists with moderate noise levels.
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time
'We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.'