Employee Relations Rep - Senior
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Employee Relations Representative:
* Resolves complex or difficult Human Resources or Employee Relations issues ensuring compliance with law, regulations and policies.
* Develops recommendations, delivers HR tools, products and services and provides coaching to management in assigned business units or organizations in collaboration with HR Business Partners.
* Performs assessments or investigations and provides analysis, recommendations and support in implementation of agreed upon resolutions.
* Prepares organization's responses to government agencies and assists in preparation and implementation of Affirmative Action Plans.
* Coordinates the HR response to Workplace Violence situations partnering with key stakeholders to promote a safe and healthy work environment through interventions, training, and initiatives.
* Coordinates with and communicates effectively with HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise and AskHR for delivery of tools, products and services.
Type of Opportunity: Full Time FTE: 1.000000 Exempt: Yes Work Schedule: Weekday Schedule Monday-Friday
* Provides the full range of HR tools, products, advice, services and solutions in resolving complex or difficult employee relations, human resource or management issues. Demonstrates a deep comprehensive knowledge and functions as a key resource for interpretation of and compliance with law, regulations and policies.
* Leads or manages assessments or investigations, analyzes results to develop recommendations. Works closely with management to implement appropriate resolutions. Leads and performs investigations, documentation and reporting on Compliance Hotline Complaints.
* May provide full range of HR services for assigned business units or organizations, including labor relations, employee satisfaction and engagement, and management development. May conduct training programs
* Functions as HR Liaison to Workplace Violence Response Team to coordinate responses, investigations, interventions, precautions, training and recommendations for specific situations and proactively across the enterprise.
* Coordinates with and communicates effectively with key HR stakeholders, including collaboration with HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise and ASKHR Solution Center to ensure effective delivery of HR tools, products and services.
* Prepares the organization s responses to government agencies such as EEOC, DOL, and HRD.
* Assists in preparation and implementation of Affirmative Action Plans enterprise wide and may participate in analysis and delivery of strategic HR services.
* Bachelor's degree in related field required.
* Minimum of 5 years of Employtee Relations experience.
* PHR preferred.
* Must demonstrate advanced multi-disciplinary knowledge of human resource principles and best practices.
* Experience in working collaboratively and effectively to solve problems.
* Understands business strategic plans and operational objectives with ability to solve problems in alignment with business priorities.
* Advanced skills in innovation and change management.
* Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills required.
Benefits Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
* Competitive salaries
* Full medical, dental and vision insurance
* Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
* Free wellness programs
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
* Continuing education and career development opportunities
* Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
About Us Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans. We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great. Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC. New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.