Housekeeping Services Assistant - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores is seeking 2 Full Time Housekeeping Services Assistants for its Housekeeping Team. Join an established team and work in an environment where you are providing valued services every day every shift.
These positions are benefit eligible earning Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Retirement program and more! These roles may include working every third weekend and a rotation for holidays.
These roles are eligible for a HIRING BONUS - Earn $500!
8AM - 4PM M-F and every 3th weekend
or 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM for our Independent Living Residents.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: This position reports to the Housekeeping Services Manager
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
3220 Lake Johanna Blvd
Arden Hills, MN 55112
On the shores of Lake Johanna, a beautiful, wooded lakeside setting gives Johanna Shores a distinctly natural backdrop. Not far from either Minneapolis or St. Paul, this large community of dedicated staff offers a peaceful and refreshing place to work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
* Off-street parking (heated underground parking available for a monthly fee)
* Discounted employee meals
* Free Fitness Center access
* Onsite gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care'
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
* Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
* Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
* Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
* Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
* Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Rated #1 employer in Minnesota by Forbes!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Nearly 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 49 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. In 2019 PHS also became co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.