Employment Type: Part-Time
Need work RIGHT NOW on a temporary basis? We have your back!
We understand healthcare, and we understand the unique situation we are all in. We stand by our local communities and neighbors during this time. If you are looking for temporary work serving people in their time of need, we want to talk to you! We are hiring today!
What does the Hospitality Aide do?
Are you looking for a side hustle or part time work that matters? Want to get your foot in the door at a regional healthcare provider? This is your opportunity! In the Hospitality Aide role, you would be providing assistance to our residents by providing prompt, friendly and professional services, completes assigned tasks as a universal worker, and meets the basic needs of each resident.
These services are delivered in a caring manner that maximizes our residents' independence, choice, dignity, privacy and promotes positive physical and psychosocial environment. You would be assists our care staff, but you cannot perform any direct care (transferring, toileting, feeding, etc.).
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Hospitality Aide role and what can we offer you?
* See the impact of your care by serving and interacting with our residents on a daily basis.
* Collaborate with a strong team of health care providers, all while working in a home-like setting.
* The ability to bring pure joy and community to our residents.
* A great 'starting point' into the world of a regional healthcare provider.
* Strong promote-from-within culture: the possibilities are endless.
* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
In this job, every day you will…
1. Answer call lights and communicate needs to other health care staff (Personal Care Attendants, CNAs, Nurses, etc.)
2. Assist residents with basic non-direct care requests such as providing water, delivering food, opening doors and providing companionship to residents.
3. Greet residents, visitors, and team members courteously and answers phones when assigned.
4. Assist with meals including delivering foods and collecting trays as directed.
5. Assist with housekeeping and laundry services including tidying resident rooms, making empty beds, sanitizing high touch areas, cleaning wheelchairs and collecting laundry as directed.
Education & Experience you need to qualify:
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must be 18 years of age or older. Previous experience working with elderly in a healthcare or caregiving setting is preferred.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines. Food handlers permit preferred.
Ways you can advance beyond the Hospitality Aide role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Personal Care Attendant, Nursing Assistant, Medication Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, or many other jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Questions? Contact SierraVistaED@prestigecare.com
Information About Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista
Located at 4400 Avenida Cochise in Sierra Vista, AZ, Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista is 40 apartment assisted living, and 20 apartment memory care (60 total apartments) community. Sierra Vista's ability to fluctuate the level of care needs for our residents makes it a great place not only for residents, but also for our team members to learn, grow, and build relationships with our relationships. Our Executive Director, Robbyn Perez, brings a strong servant leader approach to leadership, working side by side with all team members to provide the best in care for our residents.
It won the 'Best of the Best for Cochise County 2020' award, showing Sierra Vista's strong commitment to high performance and excellence. A culture of help, and unity awaits you at PAL - Sierra Vista.
Our community employs many high performing, empathetic healthcare providers that serve our residents, and keep our community looking absolutely stunning. If working in a home-like setting, in a strong team atmosphere that has a strong promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.