Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a motivated, goal-oriented candidate to join our global Oral Care team as a Clinical Scientist! The scientist will work in close collaboration with multifunctional project teams and lead clinical programs to evaluate efficacy and safety of various oral care products. In addition, the candidate will provide technical expertise in oral biology, oral health and clinical science to support development of new products and initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for:
* design, implementation and management of clinical trials for a broad range of oral conditions and various technologies.
* development of innovative ways in clinical design and testing methodologies.
* data review, analysis and interpretation - working in close partnership with diverse project and marketing teams to deliver support for new claims, demos and visuals.
* working effectively with external clinical sites including Universities and Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
* representing company and presenting scientific materials at professional meetings Qualifications.
External Education: We are looking for someone with a DDS/DMD/RDH in combination with PhD in Life Science or Master of Public Health. Extensive knowledge of Oral Biology, Pathology and Scientific design, and strong foundation in Life Science are required for this role. Expertise in Microbiology, Immunology, Immunochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or relevant field is highly preferred. Individuals with post-doctoral research experience or other relevant qualifications and skills will also be considered.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of:
* ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, diverse, team-based environment.
* strong critical thinking, troubleshooting, complex problem solving and decision-making skills.
* excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* strong data analysis skills and basic knowledge of applied statistics.
* ability to prepare internal and external scientific presentations, research manuscripts and review articles.
* successful coaching and mentoring of others (preferred).
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being 'in touch' so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.Qualificlearly detai