Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are
Prosper is built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those that have money to invest. Through Prosper, borrowers get access to fixed and low-rate loans and investors in those loans can earn solid returns. Our mission is to help build financial well-being for our users. Since our launch in 2005 as the first peer-to-peer lending marketplace in the US, more than 1 million loans have been provided through the Prosper platform. We've helped people gain access to more than $18 billion in loans for everything from consolidating credit card debt, making home improvements, and even paying for costly medical expenses.
Backed by leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Francisco Partners, Institutional Venture Partners, and Credit Suisse NEXT Fund, our platform is developed and supported with pride in our downtown San Francisco and sunny Phoenix offices.
Our Story & Team // Our Blog // Follow us on Twitter: @ProsperLoans
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced data-driven professional to join our Marketing Analytics team. The Marketing Analytics Sr. Manager is responsible for driving business growth by providing analytical insights to improve targeting, segmentation, profitability, and forecasting. The ideal candidate has analytical experience in marketing new products through multiple channels, specifically Direct Mail, Digital and Email. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is seeking to grow in a challenging environment, work on a fast-paced, exciting team and develop data driven decisions. This individual will report to the Head of Marketing & Customer Analytics, have visibility to the executive team and will be a key influencer driving the growth at Prosper.
What You Will Do
* Identify and build new growth strategies and influence key decisions through robust data analysis, modeling and presenting actionable insights.
* Create optimal test designs to help quantify the performance of new marketing initiatives.
* Build and/or guide team members to build predictive models to drive outbound marketing programs
* Support Marketing in determining the cadence and sequence of customer touchpoints across channels (touchpoint strategy)
* Establish dashboards and automated reports with KPIs to support data-driven business decisions.
* Present and share analysis and recommendations to stakeholders including marketing leads, business leads, and C-level audience.
* Manage and mentor junior data scientists/analysts, provide technical governance and oversight, and influence how we leverage data and modeling to drive our business to the next level.
What You Will Need To Have
* Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative (STEM) field. Masters highly preferred.
* 7+ years of analytics experience in financial services or fintech companies preferred.
* SQL, SAS and R experience desired.
* Advanced Excel skills desired.
* Strong understanding of lending business and business understanding of hypothesis testing and design of experiments.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex data analysis, insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
* Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage several simultaneous projects, and proactively deliver key analytical projects.
A Few Things to Know About Us
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan for benefits-eligible employees, including incentive bonuses, stock options, company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time, 401(k) with employer-match and more!
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act ('CCPA') Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.