Digital Brand Strategist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hi there! We're Razorfish. We've been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What's different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Join a fun bunch of cross-functional team members working with our North America automotive clients in charge of .COM. You will have the opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment and with an engaging team. This position is considered a key function of the account and has opportunity for lateral and vertical moves in the future.
* Work with Client Services and Creative teams to flesh out requirements for projects and brief creation
* Work with delivery to finalize scope items
* Brief creative team alongside Client Services
* Liaise with Social, Media, Analytics and CRM channels on Cross Channel projects that have a site impact
* Review feedback as necessary and consolidate the information for the team (Creative, Delivery and CS)
Must be a proactive performer with a can-do attitude. Managing expectations with client services and delivery teams are key. Managing up and escalating with leads as necessary. The work will pertain to bringing Website, Social, CRM, Media together in a 360 fashion. The client has high expectations and the work is very fast paced with high expectations. Experience in automotive is a plus.
Performer is expected to work with a cross functional team across geos between Canada, USA, India and South America.
Responsible for designing, conducting, and managing brand and marketing projects and programs that will ensure marketing programs and projects achieve maximum ROI, strategic and creative consistency and enhance client's ability to forecast and manage their corporate brand identity and related assets.
The Brand Strategist will plan participate in all phases of brand assessment, definition, positioning and communication and implementation
Discovery and Definition Research
* Identify, understand, and prioritize problems and opportunities that impact solution effectiveness
* Develop and present strategic recommendations, brand models, requirements definition documents
* Gather and prioritize requirements based upon business requirements, audience mindsets, and technology capabilities
* Conduct research and analysis that will determine and describe target users, audience, or consumers
* Prepare for and lead in-context interviews
* Distinguish different types of behavioural models
* Develop task flows and user personas based on research and business requirements
Brand Assessment and Definition
* Conduct competitive assessment, alignment and application studies
* Lead heuristic reviews of relevant brand communications
* Analyze brand application, valuation, portfolio architecture and gaps and synergies between brand expression and business, marketing and experience requirements
* Review visual concepts, preliminary content and messaging, and/or prototype designs
Brand Strategy & Planning
* Conduct and record stakeholder interviews
* Create findings/observation/opportunity documents
* Perform competitive and gap analyses
* Translate themes and findings into engaging stories and narratives
* Develop and present strategic recommendations
* Generate opportunity matrixes and roadmaps
* Create strong, multi-disciplinary working relationships with client leadership
* Support business development activities and client proposals
* Organize findings into matrices, narratives or maps that highlight marketing opportunities
* 3-6 years of experience, as a guide
* Digital website experience
* Automotive knowledge is a plus
* Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with Client Services, Creative and Delivery teams
* Excels in providing holistic strategy solutions
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.