Senior Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
The role of the Media Manager is to flawlessly build, analyze and support paid social campaigns for a variety of clients. The Media Manager will have a keen understanding of social and digital media, and experience leveraging various ad types and objectives to drive results.
* Primary owner of campaign trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting for a portfolio of managed accounts
* Provide consistent optimization of campaigns to exceed client expectations
* Creating and monitoring advertising campaigns using the Moxie platform across various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat
* Recommending, implementing and reporting optimization recommendations for performance improvement to advertiser or agency
* Communicating and collaborating with internal teams regarding campaign delivery data pertinent to client and business goals
* Monitoring daily campaign pacing and performance to exceed client KPIs and expectation
* Ensure proper internal tools are utilized for lifecycle of campaign from flawless launch through timely billing.
* Brainstorming and implementing new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat for clients
* Managing internal and external communication during all phases of an active campaigns lifecycle
* Actualize and claim spend on the monthly basis and work with the finance team on delivering invoices when needed
* Become an expert in the ways of all Moxie applications
* Maintain understanding of the social media ad landscape and platforms
* Leverage pre-established best practices while implementing campaigns and building reports
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent field of study
* 2+ years of direct digital or social media experience required; experience working in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred
* Experience working inside of social buying platforms preferred
* Intermediate Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST
* Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
* Demonstrated critical thinking ability
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
* Self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment
* Energetic, driven to succeed, team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.