Oracle Finance Cloud Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career in our Finance team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As part of our finance team, you'll focus on providing the support companies need in their Finance Transformation journey enabled by Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM. You will be part of a team that helps clients rethink their Finance functions as they leverage new Cloud technology including RPA, Machine Learning and Analytics in conjunction with their ERP platform. You will bring a blend of process and technology expertise to create the next generation Finance function.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
* Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
* Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
7 year(s) with at least 5 years directly involved in Oracle EBS implementations and/or support
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of Oracle EBS application based solutions, including the following:
- A proven record of successfully completing at least 1-3 full life-cycle implementations, assisting clients in the implementation and/or support of Oracle packaged solutions leading significant tracks on larger projects, leading medium sized consulting engagements, and/or leading production support efforts ;
- Extensive functional and technical knowledge and understanding of the Oracle EBS product suite ;
- Extensive business process knowledge associated with the different Oracle EBS Financials modules e.g., payment process, matching process, month-end close, etc. A proven extensive knowledge of IT outsourcing services or background in Oracle EBS production support are preferred.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with managing Oracle EBS product suite leading on-shore and off-shore resources, especially with the following:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Understanding the importance of a structured, controlled production systems environment;
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.