SAP BRIM Senior Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career in our SAP Customer team, within our SAP consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to lead our clients in their customer transformation journey by reimagining exceptional experiences to their customers and employees while achieving their revenue growth goals without boundaries. We help our clients implement and effectively use SAP offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, supply chain, customer, human capital and engineering. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change across the digital core and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
As part of the SAP Customer team, your primary focus will be on Lead to Cash transformation for our clients - both traditional business models and enabling next generation XaaS (anything as a service) business models leveraging SAP C/4 Sales, Service and Marketing cloud; SAP CPQ; SAP Commerce; SAP Subscription Billing (BRIM); SAP Entitlement Management; and SAP S/4 Sales and Distribution solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
* Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
* Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
* Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
* Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
* Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) experience in a consulting capacity, including:
* Demonstrating intimate abilities to engage with clients' business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing);
* Demonstrating intimate abilities to define project scope and provide project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk;
* Possessing proven success establishing measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs;
* Working with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level;
* Managing and mentoring SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) technical staff;
* Demonstrating proven intimate knowledge and understanding of using SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) Solution Components such as Subscription Order Management (SOM), Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Contract Accounting (FI-CA) and Revenue Account Reporting (RAR) based solutions with demonstrated proficiency;
* Demonstrating intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) product suite;
* Leading all phases of full-lifecycle SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) implementations;
* Possessing consulting knowledge with significant experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution and improving business processes;
* Demonstrating intimate abilities and a proven record of success in the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities;
* Demonstrating a proven record of experience in delivering SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solutions using SAP Activate / Agile / Hybrid-Agile methodology framework;
* Demonstrating a proven record of success with SAP SD and/or SAP FI-CO;
* Demonstrating proven intimate abilities and success with the SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources;
* Designing, building, testing and deploying the SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solution components required for successful SAP BRIM (Hybris Billing) solutions, including integration to SAP and non-SAP systems;
* Demonstrating proven intimate abilities identifying and addressing client needs by building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
* Demonstrating proven success developing strategy, as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.