HR Systems Technical Leader
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Human Resources (HR) Systems Technical Leader serves as a technical point-of-contact for evaluation and configuration of system security, setup and change configurations, system integrations, analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, complex report writing and maintaining data integrity. The HR Technical Leader will provide both strategic thought as well as hands-on support necessary to ensure the effective delivery of an integrated HR system. This role will partner with the HR Centers of Excellence (COEs), business leaders, other internal customers, and vendors to develop solutions, analyze work process design and flow, improve processes to maximize the return on technological capabilities. This role also builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation, and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term strategic planning. The HRIS Technical Leader will also drive all active work on system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
What You Will Do
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Systems Development Strategy and Support
* Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organizations HR information services systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
* Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology. Leads systems management of all tenants and migration configuration/reports/data between them.
* Leads HR system development and configuration, including integrations, business processes, researching and resolving systems problems, unexpected results, or process flaws, performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Partners with HR Systems team and HR COEs to test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades.
* Maintains data integrity by identifying and analyzing problems, implementing improvements.
* Manages of system security including permissions, access, personalization, and other system operations in adherence with organizational controls.
* Partners with VP, People Operations on understanding and development of business cases for as requests for capital expenditures, hardware, and software planning.
Process Improvement Strategy
* Collaborates with executive leadership and HR COEs to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing HR systems; reviews reporting analytics and trending to make recommendations for future process and implements solutions.
* Identifies opportunities to improve current processes and drive efficient, effective solutions by eliminating unnecessary steps and leveraging technology.
* Recommends customer service improvements, innovative solutions, and policy/practice changes that drive end user experience.
* Researches, designs, develops, and implements of new functionality.
Reporting and Analytics
* Builds complex reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of complex standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
* Partners with HR COEs and business to provide accurate data and trend analysis to drive business decisions.
* Assist in developing and evolving People Analytics metrics to support data driven decision making across the organization.
* Prepares and reviews all data reporting for audit and control compliance.
Systems Knowledge Development:
* Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with key technologies to drive product and service development, delivery, and support. Examines trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques. Through classes, reading, regional user groups or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge for both current and future system offerings and enhancements.
* Mentors other HR Systems team members for continued growth and development of technical knowledge.
Who We Are Seeking
* 10+ years hands on experience in a major Human Capital Management product within depth knowledge of HRIS systems, setup, development, and maintenance. Workday experience strongly preferred.
* 8+ years of work experience working in a systems analyst/technical analyst capacity.
* Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
* Extensive internal customer service/support experience
* Experience work with HR COEs ( ie. Talent Acquisition, Operations, Compensation, Payroll, Talent and Leaning) with a broad HR knowledge foundation.
* Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HR systems meet organizational needs and goals.
Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent technical support skills.
* Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications.
* Advanced MS Excel Skills, report development.
* Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
* Ability to make decisions in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to multi-task/work effectively in teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and external partners.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Prior Work Experience
* Technical: 8 - 10 years
* Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
* Required: Bachelor's Degree, Concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience.
Why Work with Us?
* Competitive Compensation: anticipated base salary from $92,560 to $135,300 based on skills and experience. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
* Our Company Makes an Impact. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC's CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Diversity and Inclusion Residential Leadership Award from the MBA.
* Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our DEI culture.
* Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
* Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
* Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change in their lives.
* Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
* Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian's Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.