Fee Based Senior Associate -Account Reconciliation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Under general supervision, provides support and assistance to complete assigned job responsibilities and projects consistent with department policy guidelines and procedures. Projects and duties will vary widely based on department needs and priorities. Serves as the agent between branches and the home office. Reviews, updates, maintains, and services accounts.
Asset Management Services (a division of Raymond James & Associates) offers comprehensive asset management services and products for Raymond James financial advisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs a variety of operational procedures within the department, which may include: new fee based agreement processing, system reconciliation, accounts distributions and terminations.
* Answers calls and questions regarding fee based accounts.
* Researches and provides resolution on advanced and more complex business issues.
* Serves as a back-up in cross-functional responsibilities during absences.
* Assists in special projects.
* Maintains a variety of data files and records.
* Prepares letter, memos, and various documents.
* Monitors incoming mail and documents.
* Provides training to other team members.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Intermediate principles, practices, and procedures of general office concepts and those that govern fee based operations, finance and/or securities industry operations.
* Process flows within specific assigned functional area.
* Regulations for specific assigned functional area.
* Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Analyzing data to identify discrepancies.
* Problem solving.
* Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
* Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and writing, with internal associates and external contacts at all levels.
* Effectively gather all relevant information in order to analyze, research, and resolve business issues in order to make decisions.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years experience in customer service or the financial services industry.
* Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
* None Required