Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID 177274BR Most Recent Date Posted 03/24/2021 City Sterling State VA Country United States
The Program Manager will lead the daily operations of the teams driving the Sponsor's strategic initiatives. This is a dynamic program with a high cadence and manages oversight for the IDIQ and a small Task Order. The PM shall have a responsibility for:
* Ensuring that all of the project activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner without compromising the quality of the performance and deliverables
* Maintaining close liaison with the COTR and the KO and shall be the official Point of Contact for the COTR
* Understanding Sponsor requirements and ensuring that the program personnel are fulfilling the requirements
* Quality, content, and prompt delivery of all tasks and contractual deliverables associated with the program
* Planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required
* Working closely with any other designated contractor personnel deployed o the customer's components
* Manage program risks and opportunities, program milestones achieved through adherence to program master plans and schedules.
* Meet financial goals supporting the program's Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Develop /execute corrective action plans to mitigate internal or customer identified issues as required.
* Establishment of ongoing review of metrics, tasks, and processes to meet customer requirements.
* Deliver effective control systems and reporting for accurately processing change and controlling in-scope performance of program functional task elements.
* Work closely with and build relationships with Sponsor Leadership Team and other key customers.
* Supervisory responsibilities for assigned personnel, to include training, performance reviews and career development.
* Building strong morale within the Raytheon Team (including all teammates).
* Driving on-contract growth goals as established by Cybersecurity, Training, and Services (CTS) and Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S).
* Ten plus years' experience managing mid to large size Operations, Development, and Modification/Modernization programs-to include full financial accountability, staffing, and performance development.
* Working knowledge of the Sponsor or Intelligence Community (IC) agencies, with an understanding of the Sponsor or IC organization and functions dealing with records preservation.
* Management of contracts with classified work products, explicit periodic goals, deadlines and metrics.
* Demonstrated ability to interact at all private industry and/or Government organizational levels.
* The ability to make effective presentations to Government and Contractor audiences.
* Demonstrated experience with quality assurance programs.
* BS degree Foreign relations or comparable discipline relevant to the program; or Engineering management, production operations, computer resources / information systems management, library science, business administration or comparable discipline.
* Plus 10 years of relevant experience OR eighteen years of education, technical training, work, and/or military experience in lieu of a degree.
* Top Secret clearance with polygraph.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.