Scrum Master, Senior
Employment Type: Full-Time
Currently, Recro is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Scrum Master, to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
* TS/SCI W/ CI Polygraph
* Guide and coach the Scrum Team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices to deliver high-quality products and services to customers
* Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, decision-making process, and help resolve conflicts and issues
* Monitor progress and performance and assist teams to make improvements
* Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
* Maintain close working relationships with product owners, scrum teams, and other stakeholders such as product end-users
* Lead working sessions with product owners to review and determine requirements, scope, and schedule constraints
* Remove all obstacles to project team efficiency and effectiveness; reaching out to the larger organizational network for impediment removal; ensuring cross-team coordination
* Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
* Take responsibility for managing product releases and dependencies between teams and third parties or between assigned teams and other Scrum teams
* Develop new and refine existing process to enhance quality and productivity
* Ensure product quality and timeliness of efforts
* Assist PM with day-to-day activities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences including executive leadership, and the client.
* Demonstrated experience in communications and enabling skills that help others succeed
* Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence or similar project management tools
* Experience in IC System Engineering processes
* BS or equivalent and 10 years experience or 12 total years relevant experience
* 3-5 years of related scrum master experience
* Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner desired
* IAT Level II certification desired or willing to obtain within the first 6 months.
Benefits At Recro
* 6% 401K matching
* Up to 25% 401k bonus
* 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance
* 25 days PTO
* Training and Career Advancement
* and more...
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.