Real Estate Team Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Redfin's mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. As a full-service brokerage and #1 brokerage search website in the US, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe real estate can be better-for customers, for agents, for everyone.
Redfin agents have marketing and field support from start to finish for every deal, plus top-flight tools that streamline their workflow and give them a competitive edge. If your passion is serving customers in a values-driven sales culture and tech-savvy environment, join us!
As a Redfin Team Manager, you will lead a team of up to 20 real estate agents to excellence by focusing on customer satisfaction, close rate and productivity to drive their performance. You'll inspire your team by creating a winning culture, helping to solve their challenges and ensuring they have the necessary support to succeed and grow their careers.
* Interview, train, and retain a team of top-performing agents using internal tools, resources and programs to drive and measure their success
* Develop agents through regular 1:1's and on-the-job shadowing to sharpen their skills and grow their business
* Manage performance by providing feedback and coaching to those who do not meet performance standards and for those that want to improve
* Share and execute internal communication, process changes, and new initiatives through team meetings and trainings
* Check-in with customers to ensure consistent quality in service
* If time permits, continue to work on your own transactions, using these deals as opportunities to further develop your agents
Skills & Experience
* Active real estate license in the state where you'll be working with a history of successfully closing transactions (required)
* Experience in leading and managing the performance of a sales team
* Goal-oriented; strong drive to succeed and meet performance targets
* Ability to keep your team focused and motivated to move forward with a sense of urgency, regardless of the circumstances
* Excellent communication skills; able to communicate confidently, directly, and truthfully
* Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
* Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
* Experience using technology to communicate and access competitive market data
What We Offer
* Competitive Compensation package including a base salary, bonuses, stock, and 401(k)
* Health Insurance: Choose from various comprehensive full-family medical, dental, and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
* Zero Agent Fees: We cover MLS dues, license renewal fees, association fees, marketing, mileage, mobile phone, computer, and other costs that can total more than $28K per year
* Paid Time Off: Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, twelve company paid holidays and two flex days
* Career Advancement: Paid training and continuing education, as well as opportunities to move into senior management roles at Redfin
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin's mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We're proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the only way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.