Employment Type: Full-Time
Licensed Psychologists NEEDED!
Excellent Pay & Bonus! Join our team!
In-Home Counseling is seeking Licensed Psychologists to provide mental health counseling and support to adolescents, adults, and older adults in their home and/or via telehealth. While we provide excellent clinical counseling to all our clients, we specialize in older adults and their unique concerns. We often support underserved populations that would normally get missed or go without counseling services.
Territories Needed: Rockford, IL (Rockford, Loves Park, Machensey Park, Rosco, Rockton, Winnebago and surrounding areas) - Apply to learn more about other service area availability!
Must be compassionate and caring, with experience in a variety of psychological, disability, and aging issues to help isolated older adults, adults, and adolescents address their mental health needs.
Conduct psychosocial assessments and complete treatment plans and progress notes using our Electronic Health Record system.
* Paid for visits upfront! ~No waiting on insurance for YOUR payment!
* 90-Day Incentive Bonus ranging from $600 to $2000- & first-year incentive for maintaining volumes
* Both In-Person and Telehealth visits with clients
* Flexible hours (you pick your schedule) - evening/weekend available
* Territory of your choice
* Full-time or Part-time, flexible schedule of your choice
* Insurance available; Vision, Dental, Life and Disability (Major medical for full-time W2)
* Supportive Structure; job training, clinical support & consults
* Ongoing professional education opportunities
* Regular opportunities to interact with peers
* Competitive pay
* Paid twice monthly.
* Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
* Offer assistance to individuals with various mental health issues
* Implement and review treatment plans
* Collaborate with additional treatment providers and clients care team, when needed
* Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
* Maintain a minimum caseload of 8 weekly visits
* Must have transportation in order to travel to client homes
* Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Psy.D/Ph.D) in state practicing required
* Ability to access the EHR via the internet (computer)
* Previous experience with older adults preferred
* Familiarity with community mental health resources
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Experience with developmental disabilities and/or Spanish Speaking a plus
In-Home Counseling is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health networka nationwide network that includes leading, private practices with unique and specialized programs. This relationship allows us to maintain our local leadership and solid reputation in the community. It also enhances our practice with additional resources, infrastructure, and operational support, allowing you to focus on what you do bestproviding exemplary care to your clients.
In-Home Counseling is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.