Head of B2C Marketing - Germany
Employment Type: Full-Time
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut's growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We look for Radically Better.
When you join Revolut, it's not just another job. You'll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We'll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Our growth team works like special forces. They are bold. They never settle. They get it done. From acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, they are passionate about Revolut and they go above and beyond to grow the brand, while focusing on consumers throughout their journey.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Growth: Drive user acquisition in DACH region
* Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies
* Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth
* Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
* PR: Act as a 'face of Revolut' in the country for PR purposes (TV interviews, thought leadership)
* Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market
* Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets
* Ensure alignment within other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
* Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, mgmt consulting, ibanking, or similar commercial experience)
* Expertise in B2C marketing or business development for a hyper growth consumer company
* Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
* 10+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
* Deep understanding of the DACH region, including connections to relevant partners
* Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut's mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* All the latest tech you need
* Skip the commute and work from home once a week
* Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription