Maintenance Manager - RCCB
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Summary: The Maintenance Manager provides leadership and directs strategy for the maintenance effort in support with plant's strategic and production plans. Maintenance Manager is responsible for improving asset utilization, uptime and production through put by implementing proven professional maintenance and reliability improvement processes. Develops and maintains preventive/predictive maintenance programs (including failure and root cause analysis).
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Ensure maintenance department compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Select, supervise, and provide professional development to maintenance personnel.
* Ensure all equipment, building and grounds are maintained and operational up to company standards.
* Ensures responsive and proactive maintenance support to all plant customers. Ensure service calls and machinery repairs are completed in a timely manner.
* Responsible for department budgeting, including all Maintenance and Repair cost centers, building, parts, outside services and departmental labor.
* Responsible to seek methods to reduce utility consumption.
* Provide continuous educational opportunities on technical advancements for team members in their area of responsibility.
* Assist and support mechanics with machine trouble shooting and technical expertise.
* Champions and drives reduction of losses through breakdown analysis and other appropriate continuous improvement tools.
* Oversee all parts acquisition activities. Maintain a compliant stockroom operation that provides repair parts for critical process equipment as well as necessary consumables for the plant.
* Participates in and supports the safety program. i.e., weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program and all other Occupational Safety and Health Administration required regulations.
* Manage plant level capital projects in conjunction with other managers.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree - Technical or Engineering
* 5-7 years of technical or engineering managerial experience preferred
* ISO or other management system.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Lean, Six Sigma, 5S.
* Food and/or beverage experience
* SAP or equivalent
* Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
* Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment.
* HACCP knowledge
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.