Customer Success Manager of Strategic Partnerships
Employment Type: Full-Time
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer-devoted to making sure every customer's need is met, and that they're able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you'll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers' central point of contact, you'll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what 'winning together' truly means.
We're as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You'll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We're not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We're winning, together.
RingCentral has partnered with Avaya to go to market with the Avaya Cloud Office (ACO) solution. As part of this strategy, Avaya will be responsible for the Customer Success activities for ACO Customers. As the Customer Success Manager for Strategic Partnerships, your job will be enabling the Avaya CSM team to execute on CS activities, consistent with how RingCentral engages with our customers. If you join our team, you will assume a very strategic and highly visible role within the company and will focus on these key areas: enablement, systems, adoption, retention, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
* Develop on-going enablement plan to support Avaya's customer success organization, consistent with RingCentral's CS strategy. This includes adoption, retention, growth, processes and systems.
* Build relationships within the Avaya and RingCentral ecosystem to support revenue growth in this strategic initiative.
* Identify opportunities to improve overall customer success activities as part of ACO.
* Act as an escalation point of contact for the ACO relationship, partnering with Avaya Customer Success leaders globally.
* Partner cross-functionally with internal and external support, retention, professional services, sales and marketing departments on key initiatives.
* Partner with Avaya Customer Success leadership to drive efficiencies to increase value to ACO customers, achieve high customer satisfaction and account growth.
* Develop and evaluate ACO Customer Success metrics on a regular basis to ensure trends are quickly understood and actions are taken to address challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
* Partner with PMO on process improvement initiatives to drive efficiency and deliver more value to ACO customers.
* Act as an escalation point of contact for the ACO customer success team to address issues impacting the customer experience. Work cross-functionally internally with billing, porting, sales, support, retention etc..
* 5+ years enterprise-level customer success experience at a SaaS company.
* 3+ years Customer Success Management experience.
* Training and enablement experience.
* Proven track record of achieving and exceeding adoption, revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
* Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence.
* Possess blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness as well as adapt and wear multiple hats.
* Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues.
* Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives.
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal - with an understanding of situational best practices.
* Excellent presentation skills - from small to large audiences.
* Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes.
* Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
* Experience with VoIP and Meetings technology.
* BS or equivalent education and relevant experience.
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
* Flexible PTO
* 401K match and ESPP
* Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
* Paid parental leave
* Milkstork parental account
* New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn't create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it's free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com - and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It's a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.