CDL-A Owner Operator - Intermodal - 1 yr EXP Required
Compensation: $47,230.00 - $66,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Second to None.
That's who we're determined to be. As a top-ten intermodal logistics company, we're driving hard to be the first choice for customers--and for professional truck drivers.
Enjoy plenty of freight, competitive rates, and unbeatable home time as a valued member of the number one team on the Road.
Need 10-12 Owner Operators to service new steady, high volume drop and hook account!
Both local Baltimore and loads going from the Baltimore Port to Clearbrook and Richmond, VA. ALL drop and hook freight for a large customer!!
- Fuel Cards with Discounts - Today's discounts are between 20 and 70 cents per gallon! (depending on the stop)
- Complete Tractor Insurance
- Plate Program with weekly deductions
- Weekly Settlements with Direct Deposit
- Personal Insurance Program Available
- 24 Hour breakdown assistance
- CDL A
- 1 year Tractor Trailer experience required
- 2000 or new Tractor
- Previous container experience a plus!
Join Our Family
RoadOne IntermodaLogistics is North America's premier full-service intermodal transportation and related logistics company.
We offer the highest quality, industry-leading port and rail container drayage, terminal operations, dedicated truckload services, and trans-loading, warehousing and distribution solutions nationwide.
Over 1,000 tractors and drivers across 40 locations and access to over 50 million square feet of warehousing, distribution, and trans-loading space at over 100 locations, gives RoadOne a serious national presence.
RoadOne's national presence combined with our A+ reputation within the industry means consistent freight for you. Consistent freight allows us to provide great benefits to both our owner operators and Owner Operators.
Unlike many freight and distribution companies, RoadOne recognizes that work isn't everything. We provide a home time guarantee so you know that you'll be with your friends and family at the end of the day.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.