Employment Type: Full-Time
The Porter maintains a clean, safe working environment for employees and customers.
Rush Truck Leasing opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the premier commercial transportation solutions provider for businesses across North America. Our network of Idealease and PacLease partners allow us to offer our customers complete truck leasing and rental solutions across our network of dealerships.
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. We have the infrastructure to offer continuous Leadership Development and Professional Growth.
* Sweep and mop shop bays when empty.
* Wash and detail trucks.
* Empty inside and outside trashcans.
* Assist technicians in cleaning up waste and oil spills.
* Dispose of used engine fluids, filters, and air cleaners.
* Separate and remove steel and aluminum.
* Deliver customers to home or office; and deliver customer's trucks when required.
* We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
* High school education or general education degree (GED).
* Three months' experience.
* Must possess a current and valid CDL with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
* Ability to use hand tools and air impact wrench.
* Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days. Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
* Working knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous material disposal.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled