Account Executive, Data & Identity - Interaction Studio
Employment Type: Full-Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The role focuses on bringing the newest and most exciting technologies in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to market within a specific set of named accounts. The Data & Identity AE will be responsible for selling Interaction Studio, our newest addition to the Marketing Cloud.
Interaction Studio is our award winning, industry leading real-time 1:1 personalization engine and is absolutely critical to our customer's digital transformation efforts - which is why it is the fastest growing product in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud!
We are looking for self-starting, passionate and knowledgeable Sales professionals to with a strong background in personalization, identity and data solutions with the ability to excite and enable internal stakeholders, prospects and customers alike.
* Develop strategic territory business plan
* Identify, qualify and drive opportunities within a list of named accounts
* Build strong relationships with customers and prospects by illustrating deep product and industry knowledge
* Own delivery of product positioning and competitive differentiators with strong communication and presentation skills
* Develop and deliver specific use cases and business value for each qualified target account
* Lead product specific selling motion within a team selling structure
* Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
* Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
* Develop robust and unique Points of View tying customer's business challenges to solution benefits
We are looking for the following attributes:
* Hungry, driven sales executive with a 'startup mentality'
* Understand the changing nature of the digital industry and eco-system as a whole
* Strong preference for background in personalization, RTIM, CDP, and/or DMP solutions
* Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
* 5-10+ years of enterprise software sales experience
* Experience selling at the 'C' level - CMO, CDO is a plus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.