Content Writer, Commerce Cloud, Customer Success Group
Employment Type: Full-Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Salesforce Customer Success Group is looking for an experienced Writer to produce highly engaging content that will help our customers get business value out of our products. You are a recognized expert in Salesforce Commerce Cloud who creates and maintains product adoption-specific content, aligning cross-functionally to produce scalable content in an efficient manner. You will work closely with other writers, instructional designers, and the content publishing team in an Agile development environment to produce enablement resources, in-app assistance, guides, presentations, and videos for customers and customer-facing teams.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the content team responsible for driving expertise and scale across the most innovative company in the world, creating value-added content for our customers wherever they are on their journey.
Open to remote candidates
* Understand the complexities of our product/technology so you can communicate clearly how it works and why it matters
* Write new content in the style that is most suitable for the audience; copy edit for voice, tone, and accuracy
* Consult with engagement consultants, instructional designers, and campaign managers to create content that is consumable, impactful, and provides the right customer experience
* Maintain and refine existing content
* Partner with publishing peers to inventory, organize, and publish content into our CMS and related tools
* Review content analytics to understand customer impact and inform future content creation decisions
* Prioritize and manage commitments effectively in a fast-paced environment
* BA/BS or equivalent in Communications, Marketing
* 5+ years of experience in product/technical writing and editing
* Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud; Enterprise consulting or implementation experience is a bonus!
* Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer certification a bonus but not required
* Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of our technology, customer challenges, usage/adoption, and KPIs
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices
* Able to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask, and perform under pressure
* Highly collaborative team player who excels in a complex, matrixed environment
* A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.