Employment Type: Full-Time
Category (For Job Seekers)
H3401 - Plant 9 Manchester NH - Manchester, NH 03103 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Performs manual supply/demand analysis to arrive at optimal factory loading schedule.
Nature of Duties:
* Responsible for developing and managing demand intake for product and contributing to the creation of the END item supply plan in the MRP.
* Works on issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
* Has the authority to make responsible decisions comparable to scope of position.
* Analyzes the demand requirements vs. the supply commitments and possibilities.
* Performs due diligence by conducting what-if analyses for all demand changes, prior to agreements being made with customers.
* Executes MRP run for changed demand and end item supply requirements.
* Works with Master Production Scheduling to ensure closed loop feedback process is in place for all potential risks to meeting supply.
* Works with Purchasing to confirm materials availability for all demand requests that require orders to be expedited or placed within lead-time.
* Works with Account Management and Supply Chain Management for agreement of order quantities and rules, buffer inventories, etc.
* Reviews the plan with Master Production Scheduling weekly to understand changes, review capacity loads, and materials plans/risks.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 5 years Production Planning Experience
* Experience working in Contract Manufacturing
* Ability to effectively communicate with Program Managers, Sales, and Customers
* Strong planning, scheduling, and what-if analysis skills
* Detail oriented
* Command of Microsoft Excel at advanced level required.
* Working knowledge of Oracle ERP systems and APS analysis tools preferred
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled