Customer Success Manager - SuccessFactors / HR
Employment Type: Full-Time
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Location: West Coast US
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Customer Success Manager is a client-facing role, ensuring customer success by delivering ongoing guidance around the overall cloud business strategy and transformation topics after the sales cycle has completed. The role focuses on executive relationship-building and establishment of proactive success plans that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and ultimately subscription renewals. The role manages diverse, high profile customers and/or key accounts in close collaboration with the respective account team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Work remotely and onsite in agreement with customers to set up support, collaboration and governance as per SAP's best practices
* Define and drive execution of a targeted goal-based engagement plans to support customers with their key business goals and milestones (e.g. solution rollout and cycle planning)
* Plan and manage the delivery of relevant proactive support checks and enablement offerings as part of the engagement plan to drive innovation adoption and solution consumption
* Enable key customer stakeholders by providing guidance on the appropriate best practices
* Assist customers with change management, focusing on product updates, to develop an appropriate strategy that minimizes impact on existing capabilities and assists in maximizing innovation adoption and usage
* Facilitate access to product and functional expertise per customers' needs
* Orchestrate top issues management and provide trend analysis for proactive risk mitigation
* Build and execute engagement plans to drive and track value delivered by Preferred Success
* Partial on-site presence with customers required, with travel expectations up to 40%. *Please Note: Travel requirements are subject to change once travel restrictions are lifted and based upon client request, but are reasonable and generally within region.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
* You are highly customer focused, a proactive learner and you enjoy customer success
* You delight in exceeding customer expectations
* 3+ years working experience with proven track record of successfully leading top customer engagements
* Bachelor's degree with MS or MBA preferred
* Strong knowledge of HR business processes and SuccessFactors, and Employee Central (EC) highly desired
* Customer orientation and focus on quality
* Excellent executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills,
* Excellent English language skills, written and verbal. Additional languages are an advantage.
* Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
* Enthusiast, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
Location Preference: West Coast US.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:313571 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
There's more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That's why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders' Award - the highest employee recognition at SAP. It's awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP's vision and strategy.
Driven by innovation.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the world's hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple - software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
Not all heroes wear capes.
The key to SAP's success? Our people. They are innovators, leaders, and all around great human beings. They come from many different countries, speak many different languages - and bring their own unique experiences to the table.
Customer Success Manager - SuccessFactors / HR (West Coast US)
Posted Date: Nov 8, 2021
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Bellevue, WA, US, 98004
Send me alerts every days
Send me alerts every days
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: ERP, Manager, SAP, Database, Customer Service, Technology, Management