Field Service Technician I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Field Service Technician I
Job Summary: Maintain ScriptPro's computer-based technology and automation equipment at customer sites, nationally and worldwide. This is a road warrior, heavy travel position.
ScriptPro develops, sells, and supports state of the art products and services for healthcare system customers. These customers require certain security clearances and health related tests and vaccines in order to gain access to their locations. To support ScriptPro customers and as a condition of employment, you may be required to gain security clearance and/or prove certain health related tests and vaccines such as but not limited to tuberculosis, annual flu, and COVID vaccines. Security clearance can include additional background checks such as but not limited to credit history and drug testing.
Reporting Relationship: Field Service Supervisor
Work Schedule: Generally, a rotating 9 days on, 5 days off schedule. Overtime is typical and paid.
Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of every job at ScriptPro.
Scope of the Role:
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment onsite at pharmacies and remotely by phone
* Administer training and support to pharmacy staff when needed
* Diagnose customer workflow issues and optimize ScriptPro system performance
* 80% or more travel is an essential function of this job and is required (equal amounts of long-distance driving and air travel)
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Preferred BS in Electronics or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
* General knowledge of IT, Windows NT/XP/7/8/10
* Experience with computer systems repair and a strong mechanical aptitude
* Must be able to lift 70+ lbs. daily, including when traveling by auto or air
* It is ScriptPro's policy to run a comprehensive background check post offer. Must be able to obtain Department of Defense security clearance, postdate of hire. See Standard Form 86 to preview
* Must be available to work as needed and assigned by manager or supervisor
* Maturity and integrity are a must
* Strong organizational and customer service skills
This position is a combination of office and shop environments. Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise. May be exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration and electrical shock and exposures to all weather conditions. This is a very active position and regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, bend and reach. Ability to push/pull and lift independently is required. Motor coordination skills and ability to work with tools is also required. This job includes specific vision ability including close, distance and color. Ability to learn and solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions is required. Focused attention during extended periods of travel time.
At this time, ScriptPro is not sponsoring any type of visas for this position.
ScriptPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Please visit www.scriptpro.com to learn more about the mission of our company.