Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
The key focus of the Inside Sales Representative is to increase the level of our commercial roofing product sales within assigned geographies. The ideal candidate will possess excellent phone selling skills, personal initiative and work well in a team selling environment. The compensation includes competitive salary plus commission based on individual performance. The first six months of your tenure will be considered the training period where you will learn about the overall construction industry as well as commercial roofing and waterproofing. Your education will be through hands on training with your sales manager, spending one on one time with other members of the team and working with your field sales team.
Sika Sarnafil manufactures high quality, single ply roofing and membranes. With over 50 years of experience, Sika Sarnafil's roofing systems are recognized for their high quality and long term performance. Sika Corporation is a global company with more than 17,000 employees in 84 countries.
The responsibilities include:
* Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
* Work closely with architects, consultants and building owners to assess project opportunities and determine appropriate
* Develop sales opportunities in specified markets and work with field sales counterparts to manage and track projects.
* Jointly accountable to exceed specific, quantifiable objectives related to sales from leads developed for the field.
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
We Need Your Skills
The preferred candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Minimum of Associate's Degree
* 1-3+ years of B2B Inside Sales experience
The ideal candidate should have the following personal skills and abilities:
* Prior experience in the construction, building materials or roofing industries.
* Professional Aptitude with good problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Windows Applications (Microsoft, Word, Excel)
* Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM technology.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
* Good follow up skills