Employment Type: Full-Time
The Paralegal will report to the Director, Legal and will be responsible for providing legal and administrative support to internal stakeholders, including but not limited to sales, account management, consulting services, and group legal, as needed.
To be successful in this role, the individual must be organized, self-driven, detail oriented, and possess strong communication skills. Ideally, he/she will be located in New York to align with our US office base.
This is a new role in SimCorp, offering great opportunity to shape the function for further success and impact.
* Assist in analysing, drafting and review of enterprise license agreements including amendments, statements of work, and other related documentation
* Review and provide edits to business operation contracts
* Serve as first line of support for sales and account management in vendor management and procurement process from a corporate, legal and HR perspective, involving the Director, Legal when required
* Assist the Director, Legal with complex negotiations and redlines
* Review and negotiate NDAs
* Assist in creating, drafting and maintaining SimCorp contract templates
* Perform legal administrative ad hoc duties when requested
* Contribute to global group legal initiatives and projects, as needed
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience ideally within a corporate commercial law firm or as internal corporate legal function
* Experience in reading, drafting and understanding commercial contracts, preferably IT contracts and service contracts
Critical Competencies for Success:
* Attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent writing skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills; eager and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment working on multiple sensitive projects simultaneously
* Flexible and excited to roll up your sleeves
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifical Word and PowerPoint), Contract Management Tools and RFP response software
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career